Overall good

I have been working at Apple

Pros

Management is transparent and very friend, great colleagues, pleasant work environment in which you encouraged to be who you are.

Cons

When dealing with customers, they assume that you can handle everything and know anything. The only downside is having non-understanding customers.

Other Reviews for Apple

Every day is a party!

Current Employee - Specialist
    Current Employee - Specialist

I have been working at Apple

Pros

Amazing coworkers, management is friendly, open, and understanding, no dress code (aside from the blue shirt)!!!! blue hair ok, tattoos and piercings ok, you can be yourself and you are encouraged to be!

Cons

It can be a stressful job because of the customers! They are rude and obnoxious and they expect the world because they know we will give it to them. No one has the heart to just flat out say "no." So almost anything goes. If the customer wants it, 90% of the time, the customer gets it. It's a pain in the employees' butts, but in the end we are generally happy to see frowns turn into smiles no matter what the cost.

High stress work environment, hard working colleagues, and still some fun.

Current Employee - Genius  in  Durham, NC (US)
    Current Employee - Genius in Durham, NC (US)

I have been working at Apple

Pros

Everyone you meet that works for Apple is dedicated to excellence, strives for an open team environment, and is in love with our products. We all work for the future success of our company by innovating in even the smallest areas of our job. Feedback and self improvement are a huge part of working for Apple, everyone can benefit from this environment.

Cons

Currently, Apple is seeing an exponential increase in it's customer base with a similar reflection in the amount of foot traffic in the stores. Loud, hot, and overcrowded stores can make for difficult customer interactions in an already stressful work environment. Working for Apple retail requires dedication and every last drop of performance and efficiency an employee has, this will leave you physically and mentally exhausted at the end of the day.

It would be helpful to streamline communication and give employees dedicated time to review and process this communication. One of the most difficult parts about working at Apple is not knowing about new information when it comes out.

There are newer employer reviews for Apple.

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!