Apple
3.9 of 5 3,111 reviews
www.apple.com Cupertino, CA 5000+ Employees

Great.

Program Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Apple

ProsApple has great teams. Folks respect each other and also management demands a lot from its employees. That si how co has succeeded. !

ConsIt is very demanding env at Apple. Folks works lot of hours. Management expects a lot from employees. If you do not like, it is not a right env for you.

Advice to Senior ManagementApple has great teams. Folks respect each other and also management demands a lot from its employees. That si how co has succedded. !

very nice at working with apple

Mac Specialist (Apple Store) (Current Employee)
New York, NY (US)

I have been working at Apple

Pros: good to work with apple Cons: nice to work with apple Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Awesome and amazing

I have been working at Apple

Pros: Atmosphere. Awesome coworkers who are knowledgeable. Cons: Constantly busy, which can be looked as a pro dependingnon… Advice to Senior Management: More thorough input and development of underperforming coworkers Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Apple.

Worked for Apple? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Apple reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Apple CEO Tim Cook. All reviews posted anonymously by Apple employees.