Apple

Great.

Current Employee - Program Manager
Current Employee - Program Manager

I have been working at Apple

Pros

Apple has great teams. Folks respect each other and also management demands a lot from its employees. That si how co has succeeded. !

Cons

It is very demanding env at Apple. Folks works lot of hours. Management expects a lot from employees. If you do not like, it is not a right env for you.

Apple has great teams. Folks respect each other and also management demands a lot from its employees. That si how co has succedded. !

3982 Other Employee Reviews for Apple (View Most Recent)

Setup for success

Current Employee - Data Analyst in Elk Grove, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Data Analyst in Elk Grove, CA (US)

I have been working at Apple

Pros

The company is innovative, the corporate culture is amazing. You are truly setup for success when you start working there. I have found that management is open and ready to help.

Cons

Things can get stressful we're a company who releases new products constantly and you have to be up on the latest technology all the time.

Getting my job at Apple made the day the last company I worked for laid me off the best day of my life.

They feed you lies of advancement when there are none

I worked at Apple

Pros

Apple is the leader in creating innovative and unrivaled products that keep you coming back for more. Great place for long-lasting electronic devices.

Cons

Company-wide, Apple continues to provide low pay for the environment that you work in. There are promises of advancement, but this almost never happens. If, in the instance it does, expect to do more for the same pay as you had in your previous position. Putting up with irate customers all day requires more pay - sorry.

The bottom line is to make profit. In your credo, it is highlighted entirely about the customer experience, and one line is dedicated to the employees that provide this experience. Remember that line about the employee. It always seems to be forgotten. Value them; they work very hard.

There are newer employer reviews for Apple