Arrow Electronics

www.arrow.com

Excellent work experience, with varied and challenging responsibilities

Systems Engineer (Former Employee) Toronto, ON (Canada)

ProsGood compensation, independent work environment, challenging and satisfying work. Excellent mamnagement, and the company cares about people, recognizing that people do make a difference. This leads to competitive advantage, which adds to growth and success.

ConsThe macro environment in this industry is changing, causing the company to have to change with it. It is a very competitive, tough environment now, where excellence callot be rewarded as well as before. Not the company's fault, it is just that the industry is changing.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement is doing a great job managing change and balancing success, profit and staff. I would not know how to do it better.

Good, warm company to work at

Senior Field Applications Engineer (Former Employee) Houten (Netherlands)

I worked at Arrow Electronics full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Work worldwide to provide local customers with the electronic components… Cons: Strong logistic bias, could be more tch-related. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Squeeze you for all your worth; throw you away - at any cost.

I have been working at Arrow Electronics full-time

Pros: Co workers are awesome - great talent pool!! Cons: Sharks with very questionable morals with respect to what is "the right thing to do". It's all about the $ and not the people. … Advice to Senior Management: Reasonable expectations. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Arrow Electronics.

Worked for Arrow Electronics? Contribute to the Community!