Aryaka Networks
www.aryaka.com Milpitas, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Fast paced startup with major potential

Product Marketing (Current Employee)
Milpitas, CA (US)

I have been working at Aryaka Networks full-time for more than a year

ProsOne of the things I've most enjoyed during my tenure at Aryaka has been the growth opportunities and helpfulness of everyone around you. I found the work culture to be very supportive and helpful, allowing me to focus more on producing great results and not on playing office politics.

The company is going to go places, and it's good to see everyone working together to help get there rather than trying to stab others in the back in hopes of earning a bigger piece of the pie.

ConsAs for every startup, the company has its ups and downs. The market is not always predictable, so there are slow months, but thankfully management is always looking for ways to improve so morale stays positive.

Advice to Senior ManagementImplementing a good feedback system could help generate great ideas for morale boosters.

A Very Challenging Company

Consultant (Former Employee)
Milpitas, CA (US)

I worked at Aryaka Networks as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: Employees were energenic and have a great depth of knowledge.… Cons: Company with held paychecks for two months. Company lacks infrastructure and knowledge other than engineering. Major Misrepresentations in… Advice to Senior Management: Quit running the start up of having the only goal to sell the company for millions instead of a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good place to work!

I have been working at Aryaka Networks

Pros: Great Technology Leadership team and their involvement Top talent A conducive work environment and a platform to employees for career development &… Cons: You are not questioned unless you stop focusing on your work and perform below the expectations…basically there are none. It’s a high tech… Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Aryaka Networks.

Worked for Aryaka Networks? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aryaka Networks reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Aryaka Networks CEO Ajit Gupta. All reviews posted anonymously by Aryaka Networks employees.