AutoNation
jobs.autonation.com Fort Lauderdale, FL 5000+ Employees

My experience at AutoNation SSC has been tiring.

Irving, TX (US)

I have been working at AutoNation full-time for more than a year

ProsThere are constant openings and opportunities to move around and grow within the company.

ConsRidiculously long hours every 2 weeks. We work a 18 hour day go home for about 4 hours of sleep and come back to work 13 hours straight. We only get lunch and dinner on the 18 hour days, and were told that the budget was cut for the 13 hour days; but there are constantly tours of the SSC by corporate executives chartered in by a Gaylord Texan bus. Instead of a Christmas party for the 400 employees; HR formulates a schedule for employees to take turns building donated bikes to give away to toddlers for a AN tax break. Not sure where these bikes are donated to since the SSC is located in a very wealthy neighborhood.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunicate with the employees even if they are not in management. Find ways to make the SSC a place were people want to work for more than a couple years.

A very good learning experience for sales

I have been working at AutoNation full-time

Pros: Possible for a high income, freedom, good managers at the… Cons: Pay could be better, everything is about market share and… Advice to Senior Management: Treat your employees with respect and you will receive the… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

AutoNation

Sales Consultant (Current Employee)
Bellevue, WA (US)

I have been working at AutoNation full-time for more than a year

Pros: There is a lot to choose from. If you don't like your store you can… Cons: Still "Car Guys" you are not going to find… Advice to Senior Management: Encourage accountability. If you don't do your job there are sequences.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on AutoNation.

Worked for AutoNation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AutoNation reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for AutoNation CEO Mike Jackson. All reviews posted anonymously by AutoNation employees.