Autonomy

www.autonomy.com

Account Executive

Account Executive (Former Employee) Dallas, TX (US)

ProsCame for aggressive comp plan and thought I knew about the culture walking into this role but boy was I was wrong. It was everything and more and that's not good.

ConsEverything you've read about this company is 100% true. Win at all costs is the motto here. Do anything/say anything to get the deal and let someone else worry about the customer satisfaction.

Advice to Senior ManagementNow that HP owns the company I'm sure the toxic culture is being driven out of the Autonomy organization. To the current and former Autonomy management team, check your ego at the door, treat people like you want to be treated, and be honest (to your employees and your customers).

Account Executive

Enterprise Account Executive (Former Employee) Chicago, IL (US)

I worked at Autonomy full-time for more than a year

Pros: Broad product offering, good technology mix Cons: Horrible culture, run through fear and intimidation. Advice to Senior Management: Be more positive, use the carrot more then the stick More

Good team, OK company

Technical Support Engineer (Current Employee) San Jose, CA (US)

I have been working at Autonomy full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great co-workers, interesting product, great clients -- OK company with an average… Cons: Autonomy may or not find its way as part of HP -- the parent company is so large and at such a questionable place… Advice to Senior Management: Connect with workers with bonuses and in-person conferencing to build loyalty, otherwise attrition will… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Autonomy.

Worked for Autonomy? Contribute to the Community!