Avery Dennison
www.averydennison.com Pasadena, CA 5000+ Employees

Corporate Tax Internship

Corporate Tax Intern (Former Employee)
Pasadena, CA (US)

I worked at Avery Dennison as an intern for less than a year

ProsActual tax return preparation, great work environment, great co-workers, beautiful building. I could tell from day one that the company is very organized and structured. The staff was very friendly and they were willing to answer any questions I had.

ConsThey are going to downsize soon. I also didn't receive too much training. It was more like being thrown into the fire. It was a good way to learn, but if I have no idea what I am doing, it will take a long time for me to get something done.

Advice to Senior ManagementA lot of people are concerned with the downsizing and impending move. Maybe address those concerns more?

Senior Financial Analyst

I have been working at Avery Dennison full-time

Pros: Good work environment Brea office Cons: Declining business and opportunities are declining Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not bad, solid company. Some opportunities

IT Manager (Current Employee)
Pasadena, CA (US)

I have been working at Avery Dennison full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great location, opportunity if you execute Cons: Lack of solid strategy. No growth plans More

There are newer reviews on Avery Dennison.

Worked for Avery Dennison? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Avery Dennison reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Avery Dennison CEO Dean A. Scarborough. All reviews posted anonymously by Avery Dennison employees.