Avon Products
www.avoncompany.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

Career with AVON went from Love to dread

District Sales Manager (Current Employee)
Greensboro, NC (US)

I have been working at Avon Products full-time for more than 8 years

ProsGood benefits for District Managers, car, health, dental, 401K, discounts and bonus programs

ConsStress and pressure from Divisional Managers.

Advice to Senior ManagementMake sure your Divisional Managers show respect to the District Managers. Happy manager will be better employees. Go back to the basics by rewarding the top sale people not the top recruiters. The president club members is what has keep the compang going for so many years.

Management nightmare for the last few years

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
New York, NY (US)

I worked at Avon Products full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: - Gratifying to meet representatives whose lives has changed because of Avon (earn a living to provide a better life for their families i.e. get… Cons: Senior Management (last 5 years): - frequently not in tune to who their representatives are and what their customers may want - have poor communication with their… Advice to Senior Management: Ask, listen and refer to your experienced staff who may… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

avon products

Sales Person (Current Employee)
Nanaimo, BC (Canada)

I have been working at Avon Products part-time for more than a year

Pros: products are consistantly just average Cons: items ordered are not available too often Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Avon Products.

Worked for Avon Products? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Avon Products reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Avon Products CEO Sheri S. McCoy. All reviews posted anonymously by Avon Products employees.