BB&T
www.bbt.com Winston-Salem, NC 5000+ Employees

A Great Place to work.

Relationship Teller (Former Employee)

I worked at BB&T part-time for more than a year

ProsBB&T is a great place to work. The pay is great,Training is probably the best I have ever had,Support staff is great,For tellers the goals are very reasonable. Teller Appreciation gifts are a nice addition.

ConsUpper Management does not want to help you when you have a major problem and your Branch Manager cant help you. Regional level wants nothing to do with the branches. Full time is almost impossible to get.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet regional management to help the branches out. Create more full time positions.

Great Company to work for

Loan Administration Officer I (Current Employee)
Winston-Salem, NC (US)

I have been working at BB&T full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Career Opportunity Benefits Numerous Locations BB&T Training BB&T University Cons: There are a lot of bad leaders and managers Women are… Advice to Senior Management: Leaders and Managers need more training Employees need an anonymous HR… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

BB&T

FInancial Center Leader III (Former Employee)
Richmond, VA (US)

I worked at BB&T full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The Company inself is solid, with the bottom line always… Cons: The Central Virginia Leadership is comprised of the same type of person, gender, and… Advice to Senior Management: Look for new and fresh ideas, outside your region on… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on BB&T.

Worked for BB&T? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BB&T reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for BB&T CEO Kelly S. King. All reviews posted anonymously by BB&T employees.