BDO USA
www.bdo.com Chicago, IL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Great Company, Great People

Assurance Senior Associate (Former Employee)
Nashville, TN (US)

I worked at BDO USA full-time for more than 3 years

ProsBDO offers several growth opportunities, firm leadership is top notch, and the overall work environment offers flexibility and with competitive pay.

ConsThe hours, like more public accounting jobs, can be brutal at times. The firm could use some improvement in their training offerings, especially for new hires.

Advice to Senior ManagementStay on the current course. BDO is becoming more and more a household name in the accounting industry.

Great company to work for to launch a career in public accounting

I have been working at BDO USA full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: -challenging assignments, great learning opportunities -direct access to top management -people are nice and easy to work… Cons: -hours can be difficult; top performers are overworked -management style is not always… Advice to Senior Management: -be more transparent and communicative so that the whole office knows… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

good people, poor HR

Senior Associate (Former Employee)
New York, NY (US)

I worked at BDO USA full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great people, each individual has his or her own character. Great… Cons: People are not as valued as they should be and benefits are mediocre. Human resources is supposed to… Advice to Senior Management: Have one on one meetings with your employees. They have great… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on BDO USA.

Worked for BDO USA? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BDO USA reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for BDO USA CEO Wayne Berson. All reviews posted anonymously by BDO USA employees.