BP
www.bp.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

Positive and informative 1-year placement

Placement Student (Former Employee)
Pangbourne, England (UK)

I worked at BP full-time for more than a year

ProsThe company really look after it's employees, from health and safety (BP are big on this) to social life. They pay very well and I found the job to be of low stress.

ConsMight be difficult to progress quickly through the company as I believe they still have rules on being in a position for a minimum of 2 years before being promoted. Lower level staff aren't always informed directly on their impact on the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't be afraid to speak to the little people about the front line work.

World class organization with great opportunities.

Quality Lead (Current Employee)
City of London, England (UK)

I have been working at BP full-time for less than a year

Pros: BP is not just an Oil company, but its an energy company, it has global reach hence great career prospects for… Cons: Very complex organization to understand - interfaces are complex and… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the 'Quality & Safety' focused Project execution approach. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Large, expansive company

I have been working at BP full-time

Pros: There are a lot of opportunities for advancement and change… Cons: Large, and expansive company. Really hard to see the demographics… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on BP.

Worked for BP? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BP reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for BP CEO Robert Dudley. All reviews posted anonymously by BP employees.