BT
www.btplc.com London, United Kingdom 5000+ Employees

BT Americas, ie. Red Headed Step Child

El Segundo, CA (US)

I have been working at BT

ProsGreat place to work, IF you're in the right department...under the right management...and not looking for career growth.

ConsHorrible place to work if you are in the wrong department...no matter what management you fall under. I saw BT let most of it's talented employees walk out the door just so bonuses and annual numbers could be met.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet it together. Be more selective of senior management candidates. Numbers are important but they don't run a business, the employee's do.

Frustrating

I have been working at BT

Pros: Flexibility of hours and accommodating personal circumstances Genuinely people care… Cons: Everything is too complicated Performance is always viewed through negative lens Still… Advice to Senior Management: Sort out product development and be first to Market not last. Don't just… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Very good; family flexible

Service Improvement Consultant (Current Employee)
Dublin, Dublin (Ireland)

I have been working at BT

Pros: Organised, approachable, friendly, flexible working policies, good communication from senior… Cons: The organisation can seem rather disparate with sites in Belfast… Advice to Senior Management: none really, they are working towards making it one organisation… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on BT.

Worked for BT? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at BT reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for BT CEO Ian Livingston. All reviews posted anonymously by BT employees.