A lot of bureaucracy and overhead, but those that can cut through excel

Current Employee - Tech Manager  in  Atlanta, GA (US)
Current Employee - Tech Manager in Atlanta, GA (US)

I have been working at Bank of America full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Fair compensation. Lots of bright people. Lots of flex-work/remote work opportunities.

Cons

Some not so brite people that should have been cut a long time ago. The Bureacucracy can become a bit much at times.

Other Reviews for Bank of America

PMD program

Former Employee - PMD Financiual Advisor  in  Atlanta, GA (US)
    Former Employee - PMD Financiual Advisor in Atlanta, GA (US)

I worked at Bank of America full-time for more than a year

Pros

Excellent training and continuing education on products and services. They are not at all shy about spending money on trainings; the starting pay is higher than any I've seen for an entry level FA position.

Cons

Really are thrown to the wolves; not very much time to attain the hurdles which start out as being very attainable but then very quickly become exceedingly difficult. Not a very high percentage will make it past the first year of the program. Need a much better structured mentoring program

Still one of the best company's to work for...

Current Employee - Senior Project Manager  in  Charlotte, NC (US)
    Current Employee - Senior Project Manager in Charlotte, NC (US)

I have been working at Bank of America full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

The opportunity for advancement exists for those who take the initiative. Employees are also give the ability to balance work and personal time.

Cons

Employees must support the organization amid challenging economic events and fluctuation in business stability.

We know and believe that how we, as employees, respond in this time of global economic instability and in support of the enterprise requires persistence, resilience and teamwork. Talent requires cultivation AND reward. We must reward our associates for doing what it takes to be successful as an enterprise.

There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America.

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!