In the area I work in, the management is very supportive and I'm really using my skills. Good work/life balance.

Current Employee - Business Support Manager  in  Charlotte, NC (US)
Current Employee - Business Support Manager in Charlotte, NC (US)

I have been working at Bank of America full-time for more than a year

Pros

Work/Life balance is great. I feel very supported by management. I also have gotten a lot of recognition and exposure to executives. They have leveraged and developed my skill set. I have decent freedom with my time/location.

Cons

Too many meetings, lots of discussion, sometimes need people to just take ownership rather than push it away. Also need people to make good decisions rather than endlessly discuss everything as a team.

Teamwork is great, but reward those who take ownership and establish a clear decision. Also, keep up the good work of being supportive and developing your team - it creates loyalty.

Other Reviews for Bank of America

Great opportunities for entry-level

I have been working at Bank of America full-time

Pros

Great career growth and opportunities within your LOB or department. Understanding of work-family balance. Generous schedule flexibility.

Cons

Pay isn't the best compared to other financial institutions, especially entry-level. Limitations in trying to move up, across other departments. Prior risk has damaged the company's reputation within communities. Need more investment in training employees for soft skills and professional programs.

Be conscientious of how mid-managers communicate changes to associates. They are your mouth pieces. Also be aware of how familiar they are with the daily requisites and constraints of the process they are in charge of.

Nice Work and life balance

Current Employee - Quantitative Analyst  in  Wilmington, DE (US)
    Current Employee - Quantitative Analyst in Wilmington, DE (US)

I have been working at Bank of America full-time for more than a year

Pros

Employee oriented culture, flexible working schedule and locations, well balanced work and life style

Cons

legacy issues, not strong in analytics

Need to be more analytical

There are newer employer reviews for Bank of America.

Worked for Bank of America? Contribute to the Community!