Baxter

www.baxter.com

Overall, it's a great company to work for. Although it is a massive company.

Technical Services Representative (Current Employee) Englewood, CO (US)

ProsGreat benefits including educational assistance. Good core values. The company recently acquired Baxa which was a great company too. Hopefully it will be a good thing in the long run. Both companies were known for quality products, and the integration should bring an even higher quality of customer service.

ConsIt is a big corporation. It's easy to get lost in it and sometimes difficult to get things done. Being in a regulated industry also doesn't help with the red tape.

Advice to Senior ManagementSolve problems with critical thinking, not by ignoring them or throwing money at them. Try not to let the word "corporate" define your culture.

Pace of work is very fast at Baxter. Definitely for those who seek a fast professional lifestyle.

Quality Control Analyst (Former Employee) Los Angeles, CA (US)

I worked at Baxter as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: The pro of working at Baxter is that there are opportunities… Cons: The con is that communication between departments or individuals can… Advice to Senior Management: My advice to Management is to fix the communication problem,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It has been a great learning opportunity, rich resources.

Senior Manager (Current Employee) Round Lake, IL (US)

I have been working at Baxter full-time for more than a year

Pros: There is a vast amount of professional resources. Wonderful… Cons: Mentorship is not organized, it is up to the employee… Advice to Senior Management: The "C" level should meet with senior management quarterly to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Baxter.

Worked for Baxter? Contribute to the Community!