Baxter

www.baxter.com

Lots of unhappy people

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Deerfield, IL (US)

ProsIt is a good place to start a career in the industry. The benefits are good (they used to be better but they are still good). The salaries are great for the area. They are open to training you and have a lot of good in-house training available.

ConsManagement was not transparent with what their goals were. Beware: they slavishly follow the management trend of the month (and then apply it thoughtlessly, incorrectly or where it might not be appropriate). They give a lot of lip service to good job performance, sharing ideas, promoting from within, teamwork, ethics, but those are ignored when inconvenient. Outstanding performance is not rewarded. Whether you have work-life balance depends on whether your manager likes you or not.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt is important that one is able to trust management and that employees are able to trust each other.

Baxter Healthcare

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Deerfield, IL (US)

I worked at Baxter full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I enjoyed the work atmosphere, the people, and the benefits. There are good… Cons: As with many large companies, it is possible to become lost as just another worker. Sometimes moving up is more difficult than it would… Advice to Senior Management: Listen to Managers and Directors when it comes to promoting… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good Interning Experience

Intern (Current Employee) Los Angeles, CA (US)

I have been working at Baxter as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Learned a lot of new skills in pilot lab and… Cons: Limited space because of all the construction going on More

There are newer reviews on Baxter.

Worked for Baxter? Contribute to the Community!