Baxter

www.baxter.com

TOXIC!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Deerfield, IL (US)

Prosgood cafeteria, a few good people. Ludwig trying to change culture for the better. Nice grounds. get your bonus every year- company grows due to growth OUTSIDE of U.S.

ConsToxic environment that marginalizes people with solid competencies! Old school way of thinking, lacks innovation. Many people act in unethical ways and continue to get promoted. This company will be stuck while others excel past Baxter. Ludwig trying to change culture to no avail.- all the good ole boys are keeping new ideas at bay. DO NOT WORK HERE!!!! I am so happy I left. The grass IS greener elsewhere.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmbrace change. Embrace innovation. Reward the good and the ethical people. STOP promoting and keeping unethical, non-compliant people in leadership positions. Definition of crazy is doing the same thing over and over again expecting a different outcome- STOP THE CYCLE!!!

Constant change in management.

Customer Service Supervisor (Current Employee) Deerfield, IL (US)

I have been working at Baxter full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great employee benefits cafeteria package. Cons: Constant change in management. Lacked face to face interaction… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Pace of work is very fast at Baxter. Definitely for those who seek a fast professional lifestyle.

Quality Control Analyst (Former Employee) Los Angeles, CA (US)

I worked at Baxter as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: The pro of working at Baxter is that there are opportunities… Cons: The con is that communication between departments or individuals can… Advice to Senior Management: My advice to Management is to fix the communication problem,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Baxter.

Worked for Baxter? Contribute to the Community!