Baxter
www.baxter.com Deerfield, IL 5000+ Employees

Great Internship Experience

Science Intern (Former Employee)
Round Lake, IL (US)

I worked at Baxter as an intern for less than a year

ProsI felt that Baxter had a collaborative environment, and I was included in experiment planning even as just an intern. I gained valuable study design and laboratory skills as an R&D intern and enjoyed networking with my co-workers.

ConsSometimes I felt crunched for time, especially when I needed my work reviewed and approved. I also had to stay late at times to finish laboratory work.

Very horrible environment.

Hayward, CA (US)

I have been working at Baxter for more than a year

Pros: It's a job, nothing more. Cons: Very difficult management team. avoid this place. More

You can't beat the Baxter culture!

I have been working at Baxter

Pros: A very secure company who is a leader in the… Cons: Need develop R&D program to compete internationally. More

There are newer reviews on Baxter.

Worked for Baxter? Contribute to the Community!

Baxter – Why Work for Us?

A global diversified healthcare company and industry leader Baxter International Inc., through its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures and markets products that save and sustain the lives of people with hemophilia… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Baxter reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Baxter CEO Robert L. Parkinson Jr.. All reviews posted anonymously by Baxter employees.