Bell Canada

www.bell.ca

Great opportunities to try new roles; Low compensation

Human Resources Manager (Current Employee) Mississauga, ON (Canada)

ProsThe company offers good benefits, great discount, yearly bonus, opportunity to move around and try different roles (I am in HR and have had the opportunity to gain experience in staffing, training, benefits, compensation, metrics, h&s, labour relations, employee relations... all in just 6 years!)

ConsLittle opportunity to move up into higher level positions... because of a workforce that rarely leaves, there are rarely positions that are open, and if they are, there is a lot of competition. Positions are often not posted either, but filled within the specific HR team, so you might not even know about the opportunity. Low pay compared to other large Canadian companies.

Advice to Senior ManagementPay employees based on education, experience and training - salaries are very arbitrary and low. Pay employees closer to the industry standard.

If you are looking for growth, this is not the place to be

Specialist (Current Employee) Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Bell Canada full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great people, understanding and helpful work culture Cons: Little to no room for growth No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Almost put an ankle bracelet on me- felt like I was being watched all the time- lots of info tolearn in short time

Technical Support (Former Employee) Ottawa, ON (Canada)

I worked at Bell Canada full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good training- competitive pay- good tools- good location Cons: micromanaged and too much group think- customers hated the company… Advice to Senior Management: focus on customer service No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Bell Canada.

Worked for Bell Canada? Contribute to the Community!