Bilingual Source
www.bilingualsource.com Toronto, Canada

Horrible, horrible place to work.

Recruitment Consultant (Former Employee)
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I worked at Bilingual Source full-time for more than a year

ProsYou will come out trained to do well at most other companies. It truly is recruiter boot camp, and if you survive long enough to absorb those learnings, you will have a work ethic that future employers will find almost god-like.

ConsIt is abusive. Employees are pitted against one another. The owner of the company thinks he owns his employees. There is no flexibility, it is like a prison. You must be at your desk, you can't be 1 minute late, you can't leave at 5:00 without risking the wrath of your boss. You are expected to eat, sleep, and breathe Bilingual Source for $30k per year plus a measly 10% commission. All told, if you really grit your teeth, swallow your pride, and devote your life to this company, you might make $45k in your first year.

You will also notice that 1 or 2 people have hoarded all of the good accounts left behind by past employees who finally had enough. This leaves the rest of the team to find for scraps, making the job that much more difficult.

Advice to Senior ManagementGet with the times. Retention is your biggest problem, and it starts with the environment. Take responsibility for the real problem - you!

Amazing employer, great training & very rewarding.

Recruitment Consultant (Current Employee)
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Bilingual Source full-time for more than a year

Pros: Bilingual Source has proven to be an excellent employer. They took me out of a call centre, and showed me how to recruit and… Cons: None. Like life in general, this place is what you make of… Advice to Senior Management: Great job! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Bilingual Source.

Worked for Bilingual Source? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bilingual Source reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Bilingual Source employees.