Bleu Marketing Solutions
bleumarketing.com 6 to 15 Employees

A small agency with big clients

I have been working at Bleu Marketing Solutions full-time

ProsBleu marketing is great if you are relatively inexperienced. With the small company size, everyone gets to work on a variety of projects, build new skills and explore what interests them. Many people have started off as interns and have grown into full-time employees and moved further up the ranks in the field of their choice. All employees do not end up working on one client performing one task over and over.

The client work is varied and challenging. The integrated campaigns pull together strategy, media, print design, digital design, traditional advertising, code development, and analytics that are all produced by a team in-house. Nothing is farmed-out. We own the work.

The location is nice—in a victorian at Union & Fillmore in San Francisco. A lot of shopping, dining and transportation options are right here.

ConsBeing in a small company means everybody interacts with everybody. You can't hide at your desk from the CEO or the other members of your team. Also, the deadlines are tight and the clients are demanding.

Advice to Senior ManagementHave more open dialogue with the staff to ease the stress level when the demands are high.

Ditto, avoid at all costs

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Bleu Marketing Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros: Big clients, nice part of town Cons: The owner creates a a chaotic and stressful atmosphere which reflects the owner's personality. It's not organized, respectful or efficient and the directives change daily.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

An awesome agency!

Client Services (Current Employee)
San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at Bleu Marketing Solutions as an intern for less than a year

Pros: • I work as an intern at Bleu Marketing and I this is why I love this agency. If you want to get involved in interesting… Cons: • Interns are only paid with bus clippers. It shouldn't be like that because San Francisco… Advice to Senior Management: Focus on digital marketing and social integration. It's an evolution… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Bleu Marketing Solutions.

Worked for Bleu Marketing Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Bleu Marketing Solutions reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Bleu Marketing Solutions employees.