A small agency with big clients

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA (US)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at Bleu Marketing Solutions full-time

Pros

Bleu marketing is great if you are relatively inexperienced. With the small company size, everyone gets to work on a variety of projects, build new skills and explore what interests them. Many people have started off as interns and have grown into full-time employees and moved further up the ranks in the field of their choice. All employees do not end up working on one client performing one task over and over.

The client work is varied and challenging. The integrated campaigns pull together strategy, media, print design, digital design, traditional advertising, code development, and analytics that are all produced by a team in-house. Nothing is farmed-out. We own the work.

The location is nice—in a victorian at Union & Fillmore in San Francisco. A lot of shopping, dining and transportation options are right here.

Cons

Being in a small company means everybody interacts with everybody. You can't hide at your desk from the CEO or the other members of your team. Also, the deadlines are tight and the clients are demanding.

Have more open dialogue with the staff to ease the stress level when the demands are high.

Other Reviews for Bleu Marketing Solutions

Ditto, avoid at all costs

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  San Francisco, CA (US)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA (US)

I worked at Bleu Marketing Solutions full-time for more than a year

Pros

Big clients, nice part of town

Cons

The owner creates a a chaotic and stressful atmosphere which reflects the owner's personality. It's not organized, respectful or efficient and the directives change daily. Checks and balances usually present in business environments do not apply here. You will be miserable unless it's your first job and you don't know any better.

An awesome agency!

Current Employee - Client Services  in  San Francisco, CA (US)
    Current Employee - Client Services in San Francisco, CA (US)

I have been working at Bleu Marketing Solutions as an intern for less than a year

Pros

• I work as an intern at Bleu Marketing and I this is why I love this agency. If you want to get involved in interesting projects with big clients it's an excellent choice.

• Bleu's employees are also awesome and it's a pleasure to wake up every morning and work with them. We regularly go out together! This detail shows a certain form of agency culture: we feel involved, we have similar goals and values.

• Bleu's employees are very talented and highly skilled. They have incredible analytical, creative, and oratory skills. As an intern I learn a lot of things with them. I have never felt so positively stimulated at work and it is mainly due to the work atmosphere.

• All these reasons make me want to stay at Bleu because I am deeply convinced that this agency is full of potential, notably thanks to an orientation towards new technologies.

• Since its creation in 2001, the agency keeps growing and this is a sign of its ability to evolve in the splinternet era based on digital content. It is also a sign of quality management. All the departments play an important role in this constant growth, from the design studio to the client services, including the IT and the Business Development departments.

• The agency is located in a peaceful and extremely nice area (Marina/Cow Hollow) where you have plenty of good restaurants, bars and cafes.

• Bleu Marketing is not one of these big agencies where you feel like a cog in a machine. It is a workplace where you constantly interact with your peers, a place where you can really make a difference if you have big ideas and strong motivation. I definitely recommend this agency.

Cons

• Interns are only paid with bus clippers. It shouldn't be like that because San Francisco is a very expensive city. But you know, for interns it's almost everywhere like that now...

Focus on digital marketing and social integration. It's an evolution that shouldn't be missed!

There are newer employer reviews for Bleu Marketing Solutions.

Worked for Bleu Marketing Solutions? Contribute to the Community!