Blount International
www.blount.com Portland, OR 5000+ Employees

Don't like the environment

I have been working at Blount International

ProsThey offer good benefits. They have employee events, like Ice Cream Wednesdays, costs 0.75 per scoop, and yearly picnics and other things like that.

ConsNo bonus plans. I have never met more rude people at the manager level and above since I started with this company. Everyone is waiting to stab someone in the back. I haven't worked here long, and don't intend to for much longer.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop encouraging the atmosphere of politics.

Blount International

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Milwaukie, OR (US)

I worked at Blount International

Pros: Blount International has a good track record with employees instilling longevity and loyalty. There were… Cons: Blount International keeps employees and tries to grow them in their knowledge of company key metrics. However… Advice to Senior Management: Blount is trying to buy certain competitors but they are in a commodities business. The bottom dollar will… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Blount has a lot of potential if they get the right management in plave

I have been working at Blount International full-time

Pros: Good benefits package. Lots of overtime. Cons: No one gets in trouble very often for not doing… Advice to Senior Management: Tell people to stop talking and do their job Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Blount International.

Worked for Blount International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Blount International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Blount International CEO Joshua L. (Josh) Collins. All reviews posted anonymously by Blount International employees.