Blue Cross (TX)
www.bcbstx.com Richardson, TX

Working for BCBSTX

Richardson, TX (US)

I have been working at Blue Cross (TX)

ProsGood benefits; respectful treatment by management. Family atmosphere, many people from same families work for company. Low turnover.

ConsInstability of healthcare industry, nowadays! Sluggish, behind the times on their computer systems, slow to change, lots of inertia and bureaucracy.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmbrace the new healthcare laws and get out in front! Spin off some of your components instead of centralizing...too much overlap and territory fighting going on.

Poor employer

Claims Examiner (Former Employee)
San Angelo, TX (US)

I worked at Blue Cross (TX)

Pros: Excellent benefits. Great flexible hours. Plenty of OT at time… Cons: Poor management leadership. Favortism from site director down to supervisors. So… Advice to Senior Management: Learn to be professional and not one sided when issues arise. If you are senior management you cannot show favortism to your… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Expected more from Blue Cross (TX)

Claims Examiner III (Former Employee)
Richardson, TX (US)

I worked at Blue Cross (TX) full-time for more than a year

Pros: Co-workers are friendly and easy to work with. Cons: Excessive micromanagement. Changes their protocol every week for three weeks in a row while counting your production is unfair. I asked for more training several… Advice to Senior Management: Spend more time training and less time micromanaging. Why have… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Blue Cross (TX).

Worked for Blue Cross (TX)? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Blue Cross (TX) reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Blue Cross (TX) CEO Darren Rodgers. All reviews posted anonymously by Blue Cross (TX) employees.