Booz Allen Hamilton
3.4 of 5 1,905 reviews
www.boozallen.com McLean, VA 5000+ Employees

1905 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Great experience but unfulfilling for long term

Senior Consultant (Current Employee)
Washington, DC (US)

I have been working at Booz Allen Hamilton full-time for less than a year

ProsThere are a great deal of professional development opportunities. It's a great work environment for entry-level professionals looking to learn a lot in term of admin, process, and project management.

ConsWorking within government bureaucracy can be tiresome, ones actual ability to move between "markets" is easier said than done, you're always wondering where your next project is going to come from, and lastly while the company tries very hard to fix this, it's easy to feel disconnected given their dispersed working environment.

CONSULTANT

Consultant (Current Employee)
Kansas City, MO (US)

I have been working at Booz Allen Hamilton full-time for less than a year

Pros: they have government clients all over US Cons: less jobs in newyork city Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Still a good place to work, but not what it used to be...given changes since going public

Associate (Current Employee)
Washington, DC (US)

I have been working at Booz Allen Hamilton full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Exceptional people, we hire great people who often are under utilized given the nature of government… Cons: No career track and promotions tend to be political and not always based on merit (those… Advice to Senior Management: Be honest with your people, we all appreciate real "straight talk"… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Booz Allen Hamilton.

Worked for Booz Allen Hamilton? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Booz Allen Hamilton reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Booz Allen Hamilton CEO Ralph W. Shrader. All reviews posted anonymously by Booz Allen Hamilton employees.