Booz Allen Hamilton
3.4 of 5 1,916 reviews
www.boozallen.com McLean, VA 5000+ Employees

1916 Employee Reviews (View Most Recent)

Good company with very good benefits package

Lead Associate (Current Employee)
Falls Church, VA (US)

I have been working at Booz Allen Hamilton full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGood benefits package, opportunity to participate in interesting work. Financial rewards can be good if you have a knack for bringing in revenue and new work.

ConsTumultuous work environment unless you are 100% on client site. Current focus is all about billable work with no tolerance for bench time (up through mid to senior management). Recruited to develop new market segment but immediately given 96% utilization target requiring I find billable work from day one. Very matrixed organization means you can be working for four or five different managers at any one time.

Advice to Senior ManagementSimplify organizational structure.

Excellent Place to Work, Learn, and Network

Associate (Former Employee)
McLean, VA (US)

I worked at Booz Allen Hamilton full-time for more than a year

Pros: Very structured approach, sophisticated and polished consulting company, detail oriented,… Cons: Political atmosphere, can be bureaucratic at times Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Senior Consultant

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Booz Allen Hamilton full-time

Pros: Great place to work. The people are smart and… Cons: Since going public things have changed a lot for the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Booz Allen Hamilton.

Worked for Booz Allen Hamilton? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Booz Allen Hamilton reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Booz Allen Hamilton CEO Ralph W. Shrader. All reviews posted anonymously by Booz Allen Hamilton employees.