There are newer employer reviews for Bridgewater State University

Great work environment with others who really care about their job

I have been working at Bridgewater State University

Pros

Everyone seems to want to work together and help others out. People make it clear they are there for your to assist you by any means necessary.

Cons

the cons would be a low wage rate. *8.00 per hour at only 20 hours a week won't cover much of my expenses

Continue to empower others and show true sincerity. Other will respond positively to it. Keep up the good work. And thank you

14 Other Employee Reviews for Bridgewater State University (View Most Recent)

Adjunct teaching is a tough career period, but BSC is a good place to do it.

Current Employee - Adjunct Lecturer  in  Bridgewater, MA (US)
    Current Employee - Adjunct Lecturer in Bridgewater, MA (US)

I have been working at Bridgewater State University

Pros

Friendly, easy-going environment. Students are both polite and interested in learning. Colleagues are very friendly and supportive. Bridgewater is a lovely college town.

Cons

BSC is suffering from the same pressures as the rest of higher education. Low salaries and no benefits for adjunct teachers is standard for the industry.

Do not neglect the humanities. BSC is good in this regard, but the temptation is very real at every school.

I love BSC

Former Employee - Graduate Assistant  in  Bridgewater, MA (US)
    Former Employee - Graduate Assistant in Bridgewater, MA (US)

I worked at Bridgewater State University

Pros

Bridgewater State College is a great place to work. There is a great sense of community and pride. There are many many different departments throughout the campus so there is a lot of room for growth.

Cons

BSC is obviously a state college. Because of this there are more rule, regulations and guidelines than at a private school. With that being said, it is a great environment to work and it is fair.

My only advice to management would be to offer a little bit more incentive for a job well done; it's nice to know your work matters

There are newer employer reviews for Bridgewater State University

Worked for Bridgewater State University? Contribute to the Community!