There are newer employer reviews for Brink's, Incorporated

Excellent

Current Employee - Assistant Manager, Operations in Shillong
Current Employee - Assistant Manager, Operations in Shillong

I have been working at Brink's, Incorporated full-time (more than an year)

Pros

One of the outstanding MNC.

Cons

I am absolutely very much satisfied with this organisation.

NO COMMENTS

170 Other Employee Reviews for Brink's, Incorporated (View Most Recent)

great company!

Former Employee - Vault Clerk in Indianapolis, IN (US)
    Former Employee - Vault Clerk in Indianapolis, IN (US)

I worked at Brink's, Incorporated full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

great pay and the management is awesome. i worked in the vault and the environment was very easy going and laid back as long as you were doing your job. Easy to advance as long as you work hard.

Cons

long work hours. especially during holiday seasons.

To help out when your workers are shot staffed. Management always gets to go home early.

Not A Bad Company To Work For Could Be Worse

Current Employee - Messenger in Houston, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Messenger in Houston, TX (US)

I have been working at Brink's, Incorporated full-time (less than an year)

Pros

There is a lot of pros with this company. The people I have worked with became a family to me. The branch managers Mark Rose and Clarence are like father figure roles even though they are managers. This company gives you top of the line equipment. They issue you bullet-resistant vest, weapons and duty rig. Not a lot of companies do that In my opinion is which why I recommend this company. Brinks is the most paid company. With paying there messengers 14.23 while Dunbar gets paid 11.00 Garda, and Loomis gets paid 13.00. I'm a driver and a messenger and I love to drive the new Armored drone its awesome. With all the jobs I have I look at this as a blessing, because its just not your typical security job were you stand a post or set at a desk looking at monitors, which it is a fail waiting to happen because I fall asleep very easily and we've all done it whoever worked security jobs like I did.To be honest I hate sitting and feeling trapped in a office. This company teaches you to protect your own while other companies tell you to drive off during a robbery. We have radios which allows us to stay in constant communication while on route. All together IN MY OPINION is a good company. I'm also a workaholic so working 15 hours every day don't bother me. Because in the end my paychecks make up good for it.

Cons

When you get hired or if you haven't herd yet. You will only be granted 5 hours a week overtime. Which in two weeks adds up to 10 hours and then go back to straight time. I get tired of people complaining about this. Mostly the old timers because they are use to making a lot of money. It is hard to get in contact with dispatch but when they radio for you they complain why you didn't answer 5 min ago. Maybe because I was driving is why I didn't awnser. This company is really how you make of it.

Get organized with dispatch. It will make our routes go so much smoother.

There are newer employer reviews for Brink's, Incorporated