There are newer employer reviews for Brink's, Incorporated

Excellent

Current Employee - Assistant Manager, Operations  in  Shillong
Current Employee - Assistant Manager, Operations in Shillong

I have been working at Brink's, Incorporated full-time for more than a year

Pros

One of the outstanding MNC.

Cons

I am absolutely very much satisfied with this organisation.

NO COMMENTS

165 Other Employee Reviews for Brink's, Incorporated (View Most Recent)

Publicly traded company in upside phase of a corporate restructuring and turnaround for their North American division.

Former Employee - Inside Sales Relationship Manager  in  Coppell, TX (US)
    Former Employee - Inside Sales Relationship Manager in Coppell, TX (US)

I worked at Brink's, Incorporated full-time for less than a year

Pros

One of the oldest armored car services providers with a national footprint in most of the nation's top 100 metropolitan markets. North American division of this publicly traded company is focused heavily on a return to consistent quarterly profitability. Company is continuing to diversify it's services being offered to a wide variety of private & public sector companies. Employees across cross-functional teams willing to work together to attempt to resolve customer service issues.

Cons

Sales departments (internal & external) continue to be restructured/downsized along with the associated base pay & quarterly bonus compensation plan. Branch downsizing & occasional closings are producing a significantly higher daily productivity / workload for remaining employees.

Retain employees based on their job performance (management & customer satisfaction rankings). Inside sales layoffs were based on length of service. Invest a larger % of operating profits in areas which more positively enhance client services & account retention/growth efforts.

Good company, great people.

Current Employee - Vice President  in  Dallas, TX (US)
    Current Employee - Vice President in Dallas, TX (US)

I have been working at Brink's, Incorporated full-time for more than 8 years

Pros

The new leadership is committed to making this one of the best places to work, and I believe it will happen. We have great people that, when they feel engaged, make a huge difference. Most people take great pride in working for such an iconic company, with its rich history and storied traditions. Brink's is truly an American classic!

Cons

There are still too many naysayers. Every company has them. The kind that are always negative, never satisfied with their lives, and are intent on making everyone else around them as miserable as possible. Luckily, the number of these folks has dwindled over the past year, but a few remain. Here's some advice: if you are truly unhappy about your job, then leave. Life is too short. Go away and hopefully you'll find happiness somewhere else.

Don't be afraid to continue to weed out the naysayers. We don't need them around. They are just getting in the way of our significant progress.

There are newer employer reviews for Brink's, Incorporated

Worked for Brink's, Incorporated? Contribute to the Community!