Excellent

Current Employee - Assistant Manager, Operations  in  Shillong
Current Employee - Assistant Manager, Operations in Shillong

I have been working at Brink's, Incorporated full-time for more than a year

Pros

One of the outstanding MNC.

Cons

I am absolutely very much satisfied with this organisation.

NO COMMENTS

Other Reviews for Brink's, Incorporated

A great opportunity.

Former Employee - Driver  in  San Diego, CA (US)
    Former Employee - Driver in San Diego, CA (US)

I worked at Brink's, Incorporated full-time for less than a year

Pros

The pay without any experience, willing to pay overtime daily, and the fantastic training.

Cons

The only cons I can think of relate to policy issues which I will not list. All in all, I think its a pretty great company to work for.

Wonderful ideals with rigidly outdated executive leadership

Former Employee - IT Manager  in  Dallas, TX (US)
    Former Employee - IT Manager in Dallas, TX (US)

I worked at Brink's, Incorporated full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

As a security company, people are placed first. The unwritten company creed of "Everyone comes home tonight" is not just relevant to the guards, but influences how people behave within branch management, regional offices, and headquarters as well. The camaraderie and esprit de corps creates long-term relationships. Work-life balance can be a challenge but the workload is consistent and manageable even if excessive occasionally.

Cons

Growth and promotional policies are based upon time of service, and the 'good ole boy' network which creates insular leadership with narrow focus on expense management rather than corporate growth. Personal growth is stunted, training investment rarely survives the first round of budget cuts. Recently the IT Leadership team was brought in whole cloth from a subsidiary that had been sold due to poor performance; After two years of significant expenditures and failed projects the lot of them were ushered out again.

Stop hiring your critical leadership over cocktails; If you are hiring IT leadership, pay for the best recruiting firm in the market rather than attempting to assess technical capabilities from a handshake. If you are hiring Product or Sales leadership, hire based upon proven track record, not because they came up through the branches. Finding outside counsel for your more senior hires will save you millions in failed initiatives, and possibly turn you into a company that grows your way out of financial troubles instead of cutting yourself down to size every year.

There are newer employer reviews for Brink's, Incorporated.

Worked for Brink's, Incorporated? Contribute to the Community!