Broadridge
www.broadridge.com Lake Success, NY 5000+ Employees

A great place to work with great people, a real team atmosphere.

Account Executive (Current Employee)
New York, NY (US)

I have been working at Broadridge full-time for more than a year

ProsBroadridge strives to be one of the top employers in NY year in and year out. This company provides a great work vs. life balance. Ability to work from home on occasion is a big plus.

ConsDue to the large corporate structure, promotions appear difficult to come by. Bumps in pay are also relegated to the standard 3% increases year in and year out. Updates and information regarding specific business units is sometimes not disseminated throughout the team resulting in lost opportunities.

Great place to work!

I have been working at Broadridge

Pros: good pay, flexible time off. Cons: Need better communication among business lines. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Mickey Mouse Management

QA Analyst (Current Employee)
Edgewood, NY (US)

I have been working at Broadridge

Pros: Hard to come up with any as of the past 2 years. Used to… Cons: The group operates like a nazi camp. Beware, you will be getting into one of the worst process… Advice to Senior Management: please quit and bring some qualified people in place. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Broadridge.

Worked for Broadridge? Contribute to the Community!

Broadridge – Why Work for Us?

Broadridge helps reduce the need for our clients to make significant capital investments in operations infrastructure allowing them to increase focus on their core business activities. We serve a large and diverse… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Broadridge reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Broadridge CEO Richard J. Daly. All reviews posted anonymously by Broadridge employees.