Broadridge

www.broadridge.com

A great place to work with great people, a real team atmosphere.

Account Executive (Current Employee) New York, NY (US)

ProsBroadridge strives to be one of the top employers in NY year in and year out. This company provides a great work vs. life balance. Ability to work from home on occasion is a big plus.

ConsDue to the large corporate structure, promotions appear difficult to come by. Bumps in pay are also relegated to the standard 3% increases year in and year out. Updates and information regarding specific business units is sometimes not disseminated throughout the team resulting in lost opportunities.

Horrendous

Senior Director (Former Employee)

I worked at Broadridge full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great people in E2, dress down two days a week, … Cons: IT uses bureaucratic nonsense to avoid delivering! Fill out this form. No,not this form, that form, Didn't check the box. Go directly to jail… Advice to Senior Management: Live the values you preach! Service Profit Chain starts with your workforce! if you want to be the Greatest Place To Work hire an unbiased… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great place to work!

I have been working at Broadridge

Pros: good pay, flexible time off. Cons: Need better communication among business lines. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Broadridge.

Worked for Broadridge? Contribute to the Community!