Brookdale Senior Living

www.brookdaleliving.com

Great employees to work with.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Kansas City, MO (US)

ProsThe staff takes good care of the residents and being able to interact with the residents is a huge bonus! Negative behavior by employees is not tolerated which makes teamwork more prevalent--only people who work as a team stay employed.

ConsThe pay is comparatively low, working on holidays as an hourly employee, benefits aren't as good as most other companies, every employee is extremely busy and stretched thin.

Advice to Senior ManagementMy personal experience has been very good with Management. My only advice would be to reward employees with moral-boosters (pay increases, appreciation, nice employee facilities). I believe these things would help reduce turnover and truly keep good employees.

Great Company

Executive Director (Current Employee) Houston, TX (US)

I have been working at Brookdale Senior Living full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good regional leadership and philosophy, great work environment, excellent corporate… Cons: I'm not aware of any Cons. Brookdale has been good… Advice to Senior Management: The executive leadership team is made of of down to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good Company Gone Bad

Regional (Former Employee)

I worked at Brookdale Senior Living full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great place to work when it was the original Brookdale. Cons: Now too big, too beauractatic and too clicky...Kiss but to… Advice to Senior Management: Get it together...Replace upper management with people who know the business and can relate to their employees and their residents. You guys grew TOO… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Brookdale Senior Living.

Worked for Brookdale Senior Living? Contribute to the Community!