Business Objects

www.businessobjects.com

Good software company in Vancouver

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Vancouver, BC (Canada)

ProsGreat office location, relaxed working environment, smart people, teams that get work done on time and with good quality. Not much overtime required.

ConsNot much training. Innovation is "encouraged" but most decisions come from top down. Cross site development is difficult. Projects take sometimes years to complete / ship.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt seems like the organization is always undergoing changes in management and structure. After several times of going through change and not seeing much difference I am wondering if there is really much benefit to restructuring so much.

Great Place

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Business Objects

Pros: Great teamwork, great spirit, great management, great compensation, work life balance… Cons: compensation is good but benefits are reserved only for select few. Stock… Advice to Senior Management: Continue the good work and listen to employees on the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Expectations of this company was higher, however started there at the same time the were bought by SAP

Account Manager (Former Employee) Toronto, ON (Canada)

I worked at Business Objects

Pros: Employee sales training course and sales methodology Cons: No clear direction for sales staff, target customers/Account base changed… Advice to Senior Management: Provide clear direction No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Business Objects.

Worked for Business Objects? Contribute to the Community!