CBIZ
www.cbiz.jobs Independence, OH 5000+ Employees

Ok. Just ok.

Account Manager (Former Employee)
San Jose, CA (US)

I worked at CBIZ full-time for more than 5 years

ProsGood group of local folks. Good ethical practices.

ConsDon't keep up with the times (or area) for compensation, work/life balance, and general corporate direction. Overly concerned with the profit/loss statements and budgets, so as to be short sighted about smart business decisions.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop worrying about your shareholders and worry more about your employees and clients. Retaining clients with happy employees is cheaper than constantly getting new clients...and employees!

Cheap Cheap Cheap

Senior Auditor (Current Employee)
New York, NY (US)

I have been working at CBIZ full-time for more than a year

Pros: Easy access to management, client base is mid-sized so exposure… Cons: lack of a career path, lack of standardized evaluations, poor salary/benefits, poor culture, work life balance is not a priority. Management is "forced" to advocate for… Advice to Senior Management: Invest in your employees, they will drive your business! No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Company is clueless

Wellness (Former Employee)

I worked at CBIZ full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great salary, nice people, nice office Cons: Too much going on at the company that no one works together.… Advice to Senior Management: Value your employees and invest in their future instead of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on CBIZ.

Worked for CBIZ? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CBIZ reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CBIZ CEO Steven L. Gerard. All reviews posted anonymously by CBIZ employees.