CIT
www.cit.com New York, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

Nice people, but not an enjoyable experience

Enterprise Project Management Intern (Current Employee)

I have been working at CIT as an intern for less than a year

ProsHonestly, I cannot think of any. The people there are somewhat nice and the team I worked with had some very nice people - but that's about it. They're just nice.

ConsThe company culture is awful. There doesn't seem to be any ambition amongst any of the employees. It just seems a stopover for some people until they find something better.

Great internship experience.

I have been working at CIT as an intern for less than a year

Pros: Well established, well structured company; as would be expected for a company that's been around as long as they have.… Cons: The market really had taken it's toll by the second summer I interned there. The atmosphere was a little tense (as would be expected since… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Volatile environment while company tries to make comeback

I have been working at CIT full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Good benefits; competitive salaries; pleasant office space Cons: Too many layoffs in attempt to cut expenses; employee moral… Advice to Senior Management: Please remember loyal employees; Volatility of last 5 years deserves… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on CIT.

Worked for CIT? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CIT reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CIT CEO John A. Thain. All reviews posted anonymously by CIT employees.