CNH Industrial N.V.

www.cnhindustrial.com

Great company to start your corporate experience

Finance Field (Current Employee) Racine, WI (US)

ProsLarge, solid company, very dynamic and without clear organizational structure, opportunities always are surfacing as people tend to leave .

ConsAccountability not clearly defined. Company much rather will hire outsider and pay more versus paying people from inside. (Not the rule, but very likely scenario) .

Advice to Senior ManagementToo early in my career to advise management, but for what it is worth, don't punish people that show initiative and make mistakes. Provide them with support and tools. Also get rid of multiple IT systems, but invest in a single one.

Sales & Marketing Manager

Sales & Marketing Manager (Current Employee) Lisbon (Portugal)

I have been working at CNH Industrial N.V. full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Striving for the achievement of goals, tools to achieve it. Culture inside… Cons: Too many projects at the same time, taking your concentration… Advice to Senior Management: More proactive discussion about how to improve business, namely with… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

i feel that i have a great job , it pays well but they also make you work for the money, benefits are great also

Maintenance Supervisorssembly Mechanic (Current Employee) Wichita, KS (US)

I have been working at CNH Industrial N.V. full-time for more than a year

Pros: The benefits and the pay is good Cons: very little time off usually Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on CNH Industrial N.V..

Worked for CNH Industrial N.V.? Contribute to the Community!