CRC Health Group
www.crchealth.com Cupertino, CA 5000+ Employees

Helping a corporation help the world.

I have been working at CRC Health Group as a contractor for less than a year

ProsGreat culture, fun work environment. You don't feel micromanaged. Your peer employees are phenomenal. Seriously, most of them could get 50%-100% higher pay by working for other companies nearby.

ConsDisorganized. There has been a lot of changes in upper management in the past couple years leading to learning curves in nearly every position. Since this is healthcare, you will be underpaid.

Creating a great company

Leader (Current Employee)
Cupertino, CA (US)

I have been working at CRC Health Group

Pros: - Management Communication - Ability to take on new roles - Meritocracy - Strong leadership - Providing a great service to society - Cutting… Cons: - Pay is lower than market comparables Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the change. Previous leadership were not effective. New… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Where to begin?

I have been working at CRC Health Group

Pros: The clinical core of this company is excellent. The dedication from the… Cons: With the exception of the COO, the senior management is leading this company in the wrong direction. No communication… Advice to Senior Management: If I did , would they listen? Nope. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on CRC Health Group.

Worked for CRC Health Group? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CRC Health Group reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CRC Health Group CEO R. Andrew (Andy) Eckert. All reviews posted anonymously by CRC Health Group employees.