CSC
2.9 of 5 1,674 reviews
www.csc.com Falls Church, VA 5000+ Employees

CSC is very good company but for experienced guys Not for Fresher

Applications Developer (Former Employee)
Noida

I worked at CSC full-time for more than 3 years

ProsCSC is good company, a big brand name and Whatever we must expect in terms growth, work-life balance, onsite opportunity, HR policy It is there.
Its know for employee freindly company, good HR policy, Perks
Your growth and salary, onsite, appraisal are depends on Client to client
For fresher who, willing to good techie, than it is not right place,

ConsFor It is not good place in terms of technical knowledge gain.
Resouce management is not working in proper way or can say ruining the future of technically good people or can say quite pathetic.
Most of things based on your luck,,, If Someone is technical super idiot but lucky to get good project, you will get amazing growth, but If you are unlucky, than your career may be finished, do'nt matter you are technically strong........

Advice to Senior ManagementFor very few Manager, Do'nt spoil the future of fresher. just Think they are growing, they need technical work to shape the career rather than idiotic work.

Cool people

I have been working at CSC

Pros: Nice Work culture, supportive colleagues Cons: rigid timings , sometimes work on older technologies Advice to Senior Management: make employees feel more involved Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Exposure at a Global Level

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at CSC full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: * Oppurtunity to work on projects of Intenational repute * Policies & processes of… Cons: * Salary offered at recruitment stage ia attractive but the compensation increaments after joining are… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on CSC.

Worked for CSC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at CSC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for CSC CEO Mike Lawrie. All reviews posted anonymously by CSC employees.