Cambridge Associates, LLC
www.cambridgeassociates.com Boston, MA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Fantastic Company

Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee)
Arlington, VA (US)

I have been working at Cambridge Associates, LLC full-time for more than 3 years

ProsI'm very curious to see where this company is in 3-4 years. They are doing a lot of internal software development and are expanding their OCIO segment. Great company that listens to employees and helps them get to where they want to go from a career standpoint. Entry-level pay is not competitive but it definitely gets better as you are increasingly able to add more value to the business. Great boss, great colleagues, and great location. It truly is a very team-oriented environment.

ConsI can see other folks in different positions within the company having some issues, but as it pertains to my job I really have a hard time coming up with cons.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey know what they are doing and my advice is probably not super beneficial.

Great place to work hard and grow

Research Analyst - Manager Information Group (Current Employee)
Singapore (Singapore)

Pros: I have found Cambridge Associates to be a fantastic place to start my career. The Manager Information Group (MIG) has provided an environment where I… Cons: The role is constantly changing due to new firm and department initiatives which can… Advice to Senior Management: Continue being open to innovation and committed to excellence. Complacency… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

C|A - Singapore

Investment Performance Analyst (Current Employee)
Singapore (Singapore)

I have been working at Cambridge Associates, LLC full-time

Pros: CA offers great place to start a career in finance - endless learning opportunities and exposure to a variety of different asset classes. The… Cons: Long hours during peak periods, work can sometimes be repetitive. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Cambridge Associates, LLC.

Worked for Cambridge Associates, LLC? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cambridge Associates, LLC reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Cambridge Associates, LLC CEO Sandra A. Urie. All reviews posted anonymously by Cambridge Associates, LLC employees.