Capco
www.capco.com Edegem, Belgium 1000 to 5000 Employees

Formerly small boutique strong firm that lost many strengths after merger/acquisition.

Senior Management Consultant (Former Employee)
San Mateo, CA (US)

I worked at Capco full-time for more than 3 years

ProsStill has many quality people to work with, growing, good international presence, focus on Financial Services provides advantages. High quality clients.

ConsSignificant dilution of talent and focus after acquisition of many former Bearing Point personnel and sale/partnership with FIS. Significant politics due to Capco v Bearing Point management and executives.

Small company benefits -- visibility, opportunity to make an impact

Senior Consultant (Former Employee)
New York, NY (US)

I worked at Capco full-time for more than a year

Pros: People care, focused more on people than metrics, meritocracy. You can grow as fast as you… Cons: not enough client diversification, reliance on a couple of big… Advice to Senior Management: More investment in learning -- and make sure people get… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great energy and teaming, great people

Managing Principal (Current Employee)
New York, NY (US)

I have been working at Capco full-time for more than a year

Pros: Some of the best people I've worked with -- smart and down-to-earth. Open door environment. Most of the line Partners genuinely… Cons: Long hours, you can sometimes get stuck on a less interesting project if the client likes… Advice to Senior Management: A little less bureaucracy - be the entrepreneurial culture you… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Capco.

Worked for Capco? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Capco reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Capco CEO Rob Heyvaert. All reviews posted anonymously by Capco employees.