Cardinal Health

www.cardinalhealth.com

Best workplace ever!

Senior Analyst (Current Employee) Dublin, OH (US)

ProsGreat benefits and people that make projects and other endeavors achievable and enjoyable. The company also stays up on the cutting edge of technology for the most part.

ConsSometimes the hours are long and putting in extra time is necessary to be on call and whatnot, but for the most part this is something you want when working for such a great company.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe management in my office are very helpful and supportive to my needs. I feel like we are more friends than co-workers, but have that while maintaining a level of professionalism to drive success.

Great place to work but... management changes and turn over causes continuous disruption and morale deteriation.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Denver, CO (US)

I worked at Cardinal Health

Pros: Benefits are top notch Large and profitable corporation Cons: Hourly employees are just a number... to be used up and replaced. The good old boy system is still alive and well at Cardinal. Management (exempt) employees… Advice to Senior Management: Learn to encourage top performance by being envolved with and respecting employees. Have vision beyond the monthly and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Excellent Place to Work

Project Manager (Current Employee) Dublin, OH (US)

I have been working at Cardinal Health

Pros: Very collaborative environment, resource allocation is constraint but not hard to overcome,… Cons: lack of strict adherence to what could be termed 'strict'… Advice to Senior Management: Overall Management does a very good job, need to pay… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Cardinal Health.

Worked for Cardinal Health? Contribute to the Community!