There are newer employer reviews for Cardinal Health

Best workplace ever!

Current Employee - Senior Analyst in Dublin, OH (US)
Current Employee - Senior Analyst in Dublin, OH (US)

I have been working at Cardinal Health

Pros

Great benefits and people that make projects and other endeavors achievable and enjoyable. The company also stays up on the cutting edge of technology for the most part.

Cons

Sometimes the hours are long and putting in extra time is necessary to be on call and whatnot, but for the most part this is something you want when working for such a great company.

The management in my office are very helpful and supportive to my needs. I feel like we are more friends than co-workers, but have that while maintaining a level of professionalism to drive success.

488 Other Employee Reviews for Cardinal Health (View Most Recent)

Great place to work but... management changes and turn over causes continuous disruption and morale deteriation.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO (US)

I worked at Cardinal Health

Pros

Benefits are top notch
    Large and profitable corporation

Cons

Hourly employees are just a number... to be used up and replaced.
    The good old boy system is still alive and well at Cardinal.
    Management (exempt) employees are required to work long hours without any reasonable compensation for the extra time - forget work life balance. Divide you hours worked into your salary and it's ugly.

Learn to encourage top performance by being envolved with and respecting employees.
    Have vision beyond the monthly and quarterly reports.
    Address and correct the political and good old boy systems that exist in the distribution centers.

Excellent Place to Work

Current Employee - Project Manager in Dublin, OH (US)
    Current Employee - Project Manager in Dublin, OH (US)

I have been working at Cardinal Health

Pros

Very collaborative environment, resource allocation is constraint but not hard to overcome, funding for project work available provided there is a good business justification

Cons

lack of strict adherence to what could be termed 'strict' project management principles

Overall Management does a very good job, need to pay closer attention to project budgeting principles.

There are newer employer reviews for Cardinal Health