There are newer employer reviews for Cardinal Health

1 person found this helpful  

All work, No Pay

  • Comp & Benefits
  • Work/Life Balance
  • Senior Management
  • Culture & Values
  • Career Opportunities
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee

I have been working at Cardinal Health full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

You may see this as a pro - Very little management involvement with the sales force which means free time.

Cons

No Pay - No Growth - incorrect sales tracking - Poor Employee Attitude - Bad Customer Opinions

Advice to ManagementAdvice

Develope a pay structure that rewards sales representatives for their hard work. The current pay structure is well below industry standards. For a Diagnostic Specialist for example to be at plan and on schedule to make less than $100,000 per year is an injustice. For a sales rep to work night and day fixing company mistakes instead of selling and growing business and not make $100,000 per year is a joke. If your goal is to hire employees who work themselves to the bone and not pay them, you are doing a great job.

Yearly Salary fo a Sales Rep between $50,000 and $65,000 per year is below industry standards.
Yearly Salary for a Diagnostic Specialist at $70,000 is well below industry standards.

My advise would be to stay away from Cardinal unless you are right out of college or un-employeed.

Doesn't Recommend
Negative Outlook
Disapproves of CEO

492 Other Employee Reviews for Cardinal Health (View Most Recent)

Sort: Rating Date
  1.  

    Overall, above average

    • Comp & Benefits
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Senior Management
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee

    I have been working at Cardinal Health full-time (more than 8 years)

    Pros

    Professional atmosphere, on site ammenities, transparent communication from senior management, fairly easy to shift roles.

    Cons

    Like everywhere else, salary increases can be thin. Elite "chosen ones" get most raises - pros in place earn less.

    Advice to ManagementAdvice

    Value all employees, not just the "top 1%". The other 99% do most of the work...

    Recommends
    Neutral Outlook
    Approves of CEO
  2. 1 person found this helpful  

    Great workers - outdated/poorly utilized technology

    • Comp & Benefits
    • Work/Life Balance
    • Senior Management
    • Culture & Values
    • Career Opportunities
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Waukegan, IL (US)
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Waukegan, IL (US)

    I worked at Cardinal Health full-time (more than 5 years)

    Pros

    Most front line workers REALLY care about the quality of the work they do and their customers.
    Good compensation.
    Good benefits.

    Cons

    IT technology is VERY poor.
    Many managers and above are bullies and foul mouthed unprofessionals
    Never a clear and sistained direction

    Advice to ManagementAdvice

    Clean up your act.
    Treat your workers with respect and quit lying to them. The financial situation you are in is your fault not theirs. You've made really bad business decisions!

    No opinion of CEO
There are newer employer reviews for Cardinal Health

Work at Cardinal Health? Share Your Experiences

Cardinal Health

 
Click to Rate
or

Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.