Cardno ENTRIX

www.cardnoentrix.com

Overall-- Great, Very Satisfied

ProsLots of diverse opportunities. Fair compensation. Good support (HR, office, IT, etc.). If you have to work for somebody besides yourself, I can't think of a better place (and no, I don't own stock ...yet).
Some of the reviews from lower level people (like myself) seem a little unfair to me. It seems that some people feel entitled to big bucks and big responsibility too soon. To move in this company, you need to make yourself valuable, you have to hustle to keep up your work load, and you have to be willing to solve other people's problems-- the "find a need and fill it" attitude. When you've developed some cred --when you've earned it-- you have to be willing to ask for more. The managers are BUSY with "real' work (sign of a good company). They are not sitting around waiting to hold your hand or thinking of ways to make your life better. Too often I hear folks who sit around and wait for work to come their way and then complain when they aren't handed a silver spoon.

ConsThere are some growing pains/information gaps with all the merger-acquisition activity. It's inevitable-- change is always difficult, especially when you were already happy. Though there's always room for improvement and a lot of 20/20 hindsight, I've been pretty impressed with how they've handled all of the uncertainty so far.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work.

Lots of learning opportunities

I have been working at Cardno ENTRIX full-time

Pros: Diversity of project work keeps things interesting. Cons: Public ownership lets stock price drive management decisions. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Entry Level Position

Staff Economist (Current Employee) Tampa, FL (US)

I have been working at Cardno ENTRIX

Pros: Entrix gave me chance after graduating and has continued to aid my growth. I travel a lot with my position and they make sure every… Cons: I travel a lot for work and sometimes its hard to… Advice to Senior Management: Give your project hires reviews and let them know what… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Cardno ENTRIX.

Worked for Cardno ENTRIX? Contribute to the Community!