Casella Waste Systems
www.casella.com Rutland, VT 1000 to 5000 Employees

Arrogant

I have been working at Casella Waste Systems

ProsDedicated employees, good benefits, and a passionate CEO.

ConsTop down management, employees feel they have no voice with minimal if any reward for their hard work and efforts, and leaders who are chosen because of who they know, not because they are the best fit.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake some of the leadership advice you feed to your people. Put more effort in the selection process of your leaders so your hard working hourly employees can feel that pride they once had.

Dysfunctional

Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Casella Waste Systems

Pros: Good people at the hourly and lower mgmt levels. Cons: The company is broke. People are tired and demoralized. No faith in Sr. Mgmt. Trying too hard to be like the "big boys". Local, hometown… Advice to Senior Management: sell to Waste Connections immediately. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Very respectable and reputable company, I enjoyed working there until i relocated out of state.

Territory Manager (Former Employee)
Hermon, ME (US)

I worked at Casella Waste Systems full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Very strong company with high values and ethics Cons: There was a high level of competitive competition More

There are newer reviews on Casella Waste Systems.

Worked for Casella Waste Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Casella Waste Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Casella Waste Systems CEO John W. Casella. All reviews posted anonymously by Casella Waste Systems employees.