Ceridian
www.ceridian.com Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

Top heavy management.

Account Manager (Former Employee)
Bloomington, MN (US)

I worked at Ceridian full-time for more than 10 years

ProsGood but not great benefits. Work life balance was the best benefit offered.

ConsCeridian dropped 401k match and education reimbursement. No salary increase in past years. Quota driven results were the only recognized effort. Sales direction changes in mid-stream were common. Never a clear vision.

Advice to Senior ManagementBusiness model to incorporate Dayforce into existing benefit client portfolio was a disaster. Diminished administrative support for day to day business.

Great place for "A" players

Consultant (Current Employee)
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Ceridian full-time for more than a year

Pros: Tremendous energy and buzz in the office. Lot of emphasis put on team culture (funner club plans movies, sports teams, charity drives). Company… Cons: Employees have to be prepared to be part of a very high performing team. This does involve "dead-line" type work (but generally very little… Advice to Senior Management: Accelerate hiring, bring back the every-Friday team lunch, more company… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Managers are only interested in cashing out

Developer (Current Employee)
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Ceridian full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: - They provide you with the best hardware, and the… Cons: Management can't wait to cash out. This means long-hours, zero-coding standards (really horrible code-base),… Advice to Senior Management: Take care of your employees better. 12 hour days… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Ceridian.

Worked for Ceridian? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ceridian reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ceridian CEO David Ossip. All reviews posted anonymously by Ceridian employees.