Charles Schwab
www.aboutschwab.com San Francisco, CA 5000+ Employees

Stable company with good benefits and a positive culture.

I have been working at Charles Schwab full-time for more than 10 years

ProsThe client service culture is strong and the employees are treated well. The benefits are generally good and I have found it not to be a very stressful place to work. The company is stable and has weathered harsh markets where other companies had layoffs or worse.

ConsLike any job, a lot of these reviews are really directed towards someones direct manager. You can have a bad manager at any job. Culturally overall, Schwab does value their employees. The pay probably isn't the highest, especially for entry level jobs. If you are not motivated and aggressive with advancement, promotion opportunities can be slow.

Overall, a positive experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Charles Schwab full-time for more than a year

Pros: Very friendly co-workers, great training, lots of different opportunities within the firm to increase your skill set. Flexible schedule, since the center is… Cons: Pay could be a little higher given the tasks that reps do. Some managers can be a little difficult to work with, but most of… Advice to Senior Management: Maybe identify some more off the phone tasks for reps to partake in to give them a little break of answering the phone all the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Charles Schwab Bank Customer Service Rep

Schwab Bank Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
Denver, CO (US)

I have been working at Charles Schwab full-time for more than a year

Pros: for the most part, great managers and coworkers. benefits are fantastic. health, vision, and dental insurance are all very competitive. Directors are very present, I… Cons: Where to begin... to say that the bank technology is old is a gross understatement. Bank reps literally use 20 different systems, none of which… Advice to Senior Management: invest some money in the bank. it's a very small piece of Schwab overall, but clients lose faith SO quickly in the company when… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Charles Schwab.

Worked for Charles Schwab? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Charles Schwab reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Charles Schwab CEO Walt Bettinger II. All reviews posted anonymously by Charles Schwab employees.