There are newer employer reviews for Chase

Working with JP Morgan is fulfilling.

Current Employee - Telephone Banker  in  Taguig (Philippines)
Current Employee - Telephone Banker in Taguig (Philippines)

I have been working at Chase full-time for more than a year

Pros

I love working with JP Morgan because they are a stable company. Another reason is the benefits that they give to their employees. The atmosphere is great as well. And lastly with JP Morgan I was able to meet not just nice people but people you can rely on.

Cons

The only downside working with JP Morgan for me is the accessibility.

Just keep on what they're doing because they are AWESOME :)

2326 Other Employee Reviews for Chase (View Most Recent)

Great!!!!!!

Former Employee - Administrative Assistant  in  Jacksonville, FL (US)
    Former Employee - Administrative Assistant in Jacksonville, FL (US)

I worked at Chase as a contractor for more than a year

Pros

Flexibility of growth potential in the company, loads of opportunity to learn different aspects of the mortgage business. I was an admin assistant and I gain experience in database programming, loan processing.

Cons

Chaseworks is the inside temporary agency where your contract is valid for 1 year and then you have to wait 90 days to reapply. A total wast of resources

If you have good staff, keep them. You are an excellent company to work for.

Great company, but could be improved.

Current Employee - Deposit Account Collections Collector  in  Columbus, OH (US)
    Current Employee - Deposit Account Collections Collector in Columbus, OH (US)

I have been working at Chase full-time

Pros

Excellent starting pay if you're coming with no college experience and minimum wage. Most retail jobs have additional incentive programs and it is relatively simple to go part-time to full-time and apply for benefits.

Cons

Customer is always right policy works well with some businesses, not necessarily with banks. Working any job relating to debts owed by customers is a nightmare, get treated like dirt and a lot of customers have figured out how to "work the system" when it comes to fee reversals, making any incentive program more about luck than skillful negotiation.

Stick to your guns. Any policy having to do with customer accounts enforce. It makes any analyst look incompetent when they tell a customer one thing and a manager can wave a magic wand and change the rules.

There are newer employer reviews for Chase

Worked for Chase? Contribute to the Community!