Chubb Corp
www.chubb.com Warren, NJ 5000+ Employees

Backstabbing Cretins - you have been warned!!!!

Senior Programmer Analyst (Former Employee)
Warren, NJ (US)

I worked at Chubb Corp full-time for more than 3 years

ProsHealth Benefits are good, salary competitive and I honestly can't remember what else was good about this company, I am sure there are more, I guess the cons have overridden the pros.

ConsI worked in Claims IT and was assured by others who came into Claims IT from other departments and who eventually left the group, that the rest of the company is not like this. When I left I had to pull all of the knives out of my back. I advise anyone to stay away from this group. Chubb as a whole I hear is a good company to work for, but I wasn't sorry when they layed me off, the grass is greener on the other side, trust me.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry to foster an atmosphere where in order to get ahead that you don't have to stab your co-worker in the back.

Used to be a great, close-knit company - now only the bottom line is important.

Business Analyst (Current Employee)
Warren, NJ (US)

I have been working at Chubb Corp full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Excellent training; good benefits; fairly good opportunities to move around… Cons: No work/life balance. Tons of layoffs and "restructuring" have been happening over the last couple of years. No true regard for people as… Advice to Senior Management: They won't listen. Paul Krump and Harold Morrison are good LEADERS. Everyone respects them and wants to work in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Friendly Working environment, too rigid a company

Underwriting Trainee (Former Employee)
Singapore (Singapore)

I worked at Chubb Corp as an intern for less than a year

Pros: very friendly colleagues, flexible lunch time good enough perks Cons: failure to expand and capture the right market fast enough. salary… Advice to Senior Management: invest more in talents and move out of the rigidity… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Chubb Corp.

Worked for Chubb Corp? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Chubb Corp reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Chubb Corp CEO John D. Finnegan. All reviews posted anonymously by Chubb Corp employees.