Citi

www.citigroup.com
  www.citigroup.com
There are newer employer reviews for Citi

e

Current Employee - Vice President in New York, NY (US)
Current Employee - Vice President in New York, NY (US)

I have been working at Citi full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

The global reach of the company offers interesting geographical job opportunities and an increased ability to help clients engage in business around the world.

Cons

The size of the business requires that employees develop their own network of colleagues to help them achieve their roles.

2835 Other Employee Reviews for Citi (View Most Recent)

A company, as a member, you can't be proud of it

Former Employee - Programmer Analyst in Mississauga, ON (Canada)
    Former Employee - Programmer Analyst in Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I worked at Citi full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The company name sound
    Employees here are nice

Cons

Lack of respect to employees and company's policy from management team
    Managers really act like manager, you will definitely have the impression that you are “Managed" Pushing, Micro Management ...

Citi still owes me about 1 year's on-call payment. Are you going to pay me back?
    According to the employee hand book sent together with the offer, there is $30/day off hour support compensation. But there is no such payment until early 2012 for the near shore team which was setup in 2009 in Mississauga. We understand something might get overlooked for a new team, but as a big (or famous) company, how can you pretend this is a new policy and only start the payment from early 2012? Should't you apologize to employees for your negligence and make up all the missed pay from the very first day the new team started the off hour support?

To job seeker:
    Above is only one of the many samples that we never think they could happen in such a big/famous company. So please take them into your consideration while making decision. Good luck!

A great place to work with excellent benefits !!!

Current Employee - Center Manager in Charleston, SC (US)
    Current Employee - Center Manager in Charleston, SC (US)

I have been working at Citi full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

A company that has a lot of growth opportunity. It's a great place to learn and a very respected in the financial services industry.

Cons

With the every changing environment there is so much uncertainty about your job and the direction of the financial services business.

When there are issues don't avoid them addresses them.. It's not a healthy work environment when you don't communicate.

There are newer employer reviews for Citi