Citrix Systems
www.citrix.com Fort Lauderdale, FL 5000+ Employees

Best place I have ever worked at.

Escalation Engineer (Current Employee)
Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time for more than a year

ProsThe people are great. Everyone goes out of their way to help. The career opportunities are excellent. Citrix promotes from within the company this means that managers know and understand employees. The benefits are also good and there are 3 health insurance options.

ConsThe processes and internal information is disorganized. I find my self in situations being asked if I have completed a certain task or process that I did not know it existed. Once it is clear I am not aware I learn and move on.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep moving forward. Work a 1 central organized portal for employees which as all the information required for each position.

Company review

I have been working at Citrix Systems

Pros: Great benefits and work life balance Cons: Company is growing and the culture might change More

Lots of Work Little Reward

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Citrix Systems

Pros: Great Bunch of People to Work with at Citrix Cons: Not Many Growth Opportunities Restrictive Pay Growth Very Political Advice to Senior Management: Take Restrictions off Pay Growth based on Impact No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Citrix Systems.

Worked for Citrix Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Citrix Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Citrix Systems CEO Mark B. Templeton. All reviews posted anonymously by Citrix Systems employees.