Citrix Systems

www.citrix.com

Best place I have ever worked at.

Escalation Engineer (Current Employee) Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

ProsThe people are great. Everyone goes out of their way to help. The career opportunities are excellent. Citrix promotes from within the company this means that managers know and understand employees. The benefits are also good and there are 3 health insurance options.

ConsThe processes and internal information is disorganized. I find my self in situations being asked if I have completed a certain task or process that I did not know it existed. Once it is clear I am not aware I learn and move on.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep moving forward. Work a 1 central organized portal for employees which as all the information required for each position.

Company review

I have been working at Citrix Systems

Pros: Great benefits and work life balance Cons: Company is growing and the culture might change More

Lots of long time employees with no experience except Citrix.

Director (Current Employee) Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good working environment. Compensation seems reasonable. Cons: Operates much like a small, sheltered tech company. Not much… Advice to Senior Management: You need to move out 'lifers' and bring in professionals… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Citrix Systems.

Worked for Citrix Systems? Contribute to the Community!