Citrix Systems
www.citrix.com Fort Lauderdale, FL 5000+ Employees

Great culture, strong product portfolio, excellent job security, questionable management decisions.

Manager (Current Employee)
Chicago, IL (US)

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time for more than 5 years

ProsCitrix has a great culture. We truly embody the work hard, play hard attitude. Promotions are tied to performance for the most part, although you do have to meet some baseline time-frames as well (typically you need to wait at least 18mo since your last promotion).

ConsThere is disconcerting trend where management is focusing more on the present performance and making decisions in a very reactive manner. In the past, we seemed to be a much more forward-thinking company.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop being so reactive to minor fluctuations in the present. We need to make decisions based on long-term goals.

Great company !

Territory Manager (Current Employee)
Fort Lauderdale, FL (US)

I have been working at Citrix Systems full-time for more than a year

Pros: Citrix is more than a job .. Citrix js a… Cons: Super stressfull, but enviroment is super cool Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

good place to numb a career

UI Developer (Former Employee)
Santa Clara, CA (US)

I worked at Citrix Systems as a contractor for more than a year

Pros: The work environment is "fun". Lots of free food, lots of junkets, lots of little perks meant to boost morale. It's good place for middle-aged… Cons: Very poor leadership. Almost fickle to the point of childish. Upper management is treated as if they could change course at any minute, and at… Advice to Senior Management: Scale back acquisitions and do a thorough clean-up and audit of existing management and initiatives. Put forth a management vision that has executional legs, not… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Citrix Systems.

Worked for Citrix Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Citrix Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Citrix Systems CEO Mark B. Templeton. All reviews posted anonymously by Citrix Systems employees.