Spiraling out of Control

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

There used to be a lot of reasons to work at Clarabridge but we seem to be going downhill in a big way. Some of the reasons included the people, the environment, company trips, free snacks and drinks (still have these). Now, management huddles in their offices all day and isn't in touch with what we want. The hope of a trip isn't enough anymore for us to want to stay.

Cons

The Management team seems more focused on their own needs and how they can force us to believe what they want. There is no one to trust anymore. You never know when you might be fired and they seem to take care of the ones that aren't really doing anything and there are alot of secrets. We used to feel like they cared about what we want but now we know the truth. The Management Team doesn't get along and they all talk to us about each other. CEO is unfocused, isn't in touch with reality and is too nice. Leader of Sales...well, we aren't sure what he does all day. Leader of Services is in a bad mood alot and stomps around. CFO works about 2 hours a day. CTO is the only one worth anything. Most employees are looking for new positions outside the company but hoping they will sell first so we can get what we earned.

Sell the company already

Other Reviews for Clarabridge

Broken and Arrogant Management

I have been working at Clarabridge full-time

Pros

Free Snacks and Drinks
    Good Technology and Driven CTO
    Good Space in Industry

Cons

As other reviewers have stated the Sales Leadership is a joke. High turnover of all Sales compared to other companies.

Human Capital (HR) is unprofessional. There needs to be more oversight on this team.

Basic support systems are lacking.

Other companies offer more money and less hassle.

Most of the management would not last long in other professional organizations. Do not be fooled by the VP titles. These folks would be first line managers elsewhere.

As stated in other reviews, time to get more professionals to run Clarabridge.

Very poor sales leadership

Current Employee - Sales - Account Executive  in  Reston, VA (US)
    Current Employee - Sales - Account Executive in Reston, VA (US)

I have been working at Clarabridge

Pros

Great product - will grow rapidly despite lack of sales strategy
    Some very nice people to work with
    Team environment, most are willing to support you with opportunities
    Start-up culture

Cons

Technically sales lead
    Unrealistic technical expectations on sales staff
    Sales management are not from an software or services background
    Boot camp is taken far too seriously
    Parent / child relationships

Replace sales management - Current leaders from recruitment and telco background
    Focus more effort on communicating business value not functions and features
    Greater support to sales required to cover technical elements of the solution

There are newer employer reviews for Clarabridge.

Worked for Clarabridge? Contribute to the Community!