Clarkmorgan Corporate Training

www.clarkmorgan.com
  www.clarkmorgan.com
There are newer employer reviews for Clarkmorgan Corporate Training

Lots of personal freedom to meet lots of personal responsibility

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Shanghai, Shanghai (China)
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I have been working at Clarkmorgan Corporate Training full-time for less than a year

Pros

-You can take on ever increasing responsibility
-Colleagues in SH office are always ready to help, always friendly, very welcoming, extremely supportive. Almost like family.
-SH office is conveniently located in big part of Puxi, near central transportation lines, big city landmarks and big shopping centers
-Desirable cultural diversity: Chinese, Australian, English, American and mixes between. You can learn a lot about other cultures.

Cons

-I have seen colleagues receive much less compensation than they deserved
-IT/Ops department is understaffed, overtasked and the websites, e-mail and media presentations suffer for it
-Sales and BD operate in their own little world. The sales PEOPLE are great, business developers are kind and interesting but when it comes to their work, they follow their own regimes regardless of the needs of colleagues and management.
-Magazine needs to be aggressively restructured
-Limited resources for all non-trainers

I was here for too limited a time to offer any real, effective advice.

22 Other Employee Reviews for Clarkmorgan Corporate Training (View Most Recent)

In ClarkMorgan everyone is a star! Innovation from employees were highly encouraged.

Former Employee - National IS Manager  in  Shanghai, Shanghai (China)
    Former Employee - National IS Manager in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I worked at Clarkmorgan Corporate Training full-time for more than a year

Pros

Corporate training and consulting is a challenging while exciting work for me. And this challenge had pushed me hard to think of innovative ways from information technologies and systems to improve the working efficiency for both our internal staff and corporate clients. The company also gave me the chance to try with IT Skills training courses for executives, which had broaden my career capability. Besides, we had a very dynamic and diverse team.

Cons

Sometimes it was very hard for a trainer to satisfy every trainee, but have to live with this and still make our clients happy.

Keep encouraging the local employee and provide more on-job mentoring beside internal training. Invest on the employees. They will shine and return more to the company someday!

ClarkMorgan provided the best working experience I found during my years in Asia.

Former Employee - Corporate Trainer  in  Shanghai, Shanghai (China)
    Former Employee - Corporate Trainer in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

I worked at Clarkmorgan Corporate Training full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

There are open lines of communication between all staff, meaning senior management and interns interact without affectation. Similarly, the atmosphere is cooperative with everyone relying on everyone else to make the company prosper. Most crucially, the firm provides their employees with ample opportunities to develop one's skills, responsibilities, and salary. Their performance payment scheme provided a true meritocracy, allowing staff to earn as much as their talent and ambition afforded them. In the spirit of fairness, management is compensated under the exact same structure.

Cons

In 2008, the firm over-extended itself and was hit badly by the global financial crisis. For three months, the firm shrank as management restructured the company. As a result, many coworkers that I had come respect and rely on were asked to leave. This proved to be an isolated incident and the firm has grown at a manageable rate since then. No prospective employee need fear this repeating itself.

There are newer employer reviews for Clarkmorgan Corporate Training

Worked for Clarkmorgan Corporate Training? Contribute to the Community!